School trips are an incredible experience, however, we know not everyone is able to go on one. This is why we are offering all UK schools the chance to win the trip of a lifetime!
Just like Wicked’s Elphaba believes ‘everyone deserves the chance to fly’, we believe everyone deserves the chance to travel. That’s why we’ve decided to run our ‘Everyone deserves the chance to travel’ competition again. This time round it’s even bigger and better!
What you’ll win…
An all-expenses paid, 2 day school trip to London for up to 40 students and 5 adults:
Tickets to the hit musical Wicked in the West End - Voted Best Theatre Production for Schools for the second year running at the School Travel Awards
A West End theatre workshop
A visit to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, to admire the view of London from the UK’s tallest sculpture and ride the world`s longest tunnel slide
A guided tour of London covering all the key sites
1 night stay at the Royal National Hotel
1 x packed lunch, 1 x evening meal and transport
Dates of your choice. Any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday throughout Jan & Feb (excluding half term).
How to enter…
All you have to do is watch our latest video ‘Teach the Best Lessons with WST’ and let us know what city the words ‘Peace of Mind’ are written over.
The competition entry form is to the right hand side of this page >>>>>>
5 lucky finalists will be chosen at random and will each have to tell us why a trip to London would help them beat the winter blues. Our panel of judges with then select the winner.
Your answer must be submitted by 30/09/2018 to be in with a chance of being shortlisted. The winner will be announced early December. Good luck!
If you are looking on mobile the competition entry form is at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions
- Students can be from different classes, but must be in academic year 6-10.Wicked tickets are available for a 2.30pm performance on any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday throughout Jan & Feb at the Apollo Victoria Theatre, London –subject to availability.
- Travel to and from London included. Must be based in the UK.
- Inclusions - 1 night stay at the Royal National Hotel, 2 course meal (restaurant TBC), 1 x packed lunch, matinee performance of Wicked the Musical, West End Theatre Workshop, a visit to ArcelorMittal Orbit to explore the UK’s tallest sculpture and ride the slide, a guided tour of London covering all the key sites.
- 5 entrants will be selected at random and shortlisted to submit a reason why they believe a trip to London will help them beat the winter blues. The winner will then be chosen by a judging panel.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of school name and images in any publicity material & social media activity. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter is: WST Travel Ltd company no 2599533 whose registered office is at Chiltern House, 181 Bristol Avenue, Blackpool. FY2 0FP.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be submitted by 30/11/2018 to qualify for the shortlist.
- Tickets to the hit musical Wicked in the West End - Voted Best Theatre Production for Schools for the second year running at the School Travel Awards
- A West End theatre workshop
- A visit to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, to admire the view of London from the UK’s tallest sculpture and ride the world`s longest tunnel slide
- A guided tour of London covering all the key sites
- 1 night stay at the Royal National Hotel
- 1 x packed lunch, 1 x evening meal and transport
- Dates of your choice. Any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday throughout Jan & Feb (excluding half term). Subject to availabilty.