Spanish Language School Trips
At WST, we offer three fantastic Spanish school trip destinations, each with their own architectural styles and diverse histories. School trips for Spanish language students provide an unparalleled learning experience for pupils, giving them the unique opportunity to test out their Spanish speaking skills in real life situations.
At WST, our in-house subject and destination experts will work with you to put together a bespoke Spanish school trip for your students, ensuring all your study visits help to achieve your specific learning objectives.
We offer the following fantastic Spanish language school trips:
Explore the hidden treasures of Andalucía
Covering Cordoba, Granada, Malaga and Seville, school trips to Andalucía showcase a vast range of architectural treasures and cultural hotspots. With workshops available to help students on Spanish language school trips broaden their vocabulary, pupils can test out what they’ve learnt through their afternoon activities. From the historic Alhambra in Granada to Seville’s stunning Plaza de España, Andalucía boasts some of Spain’s most beautiful landmarks that your students can explore.
Soak up the atmosphere in Barcelona
Home to architecture unlike any other, a school trip to Barcelona is an unforgettable experience for students. Spanish language school trips here often kick start with morning workshops before pupils use the afternoon to practise their Spanish.
La Bocqueria market, which runs Monday to Saturday, is a great place for students to get to grips with their subject, with Spanish school trip pupils able to converse with locals while testing out a few foreign delicacies. Situated on Las Ramblas, students can also experience Barcelona’s cosmopolitan atmosphere as they wander down the world famous street.
Discover the culture of the capital
With Madrid home to many of Spain’s cultural hotspots, where better for budding linguists to put their Spanish language skills to the test? Students on school trips to Madrid can take part in Spanish language workshops, all of which include speaking and listening sessions that are based around your students’ key study topics. A great way to spend the first half of your day, pupils can then explore the city via a guided walking tour. Walking tours are ideal for getting your bearings and catching a glimpse of all the major landmarks. You could even round off your trip with a visit to the Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid.
Why choose WST for your Spanish language school trip?
- You’ll be put in contact with one of our Spanish language specialists who understand your learning objectives
- We’ll tailor your tour itinerary to meet your specific study themes
- We offer a broad range of specific learning resources, from town trails to quizzes
- We work with local language experts in each destination who have a wealth of knowledge of the surrounding area and culture
- We offer a superb range of guided tours in Spanish or English to suit your study topics
- We are proud to be the only school tour operator with a Government Standard Customer Service Excellence Award
- Not only do we tailor make each of our school tours, but you can rely on our exceptional customer service throughout the planning of your trip
- We’ve won Best School Tour Operator two years in a row, as voted for by teachers
Book your school trip today
If you’d like to book an unforgettable Spanish language school trip to one of our fantastic destinations, get in touch with one of our friendly travel team today who will be happy to help. Our in-house Spanish school trip specialists can recommend study visits which fit in with your students’ specific learning objectives, as well as help you with everything from travel arrangements to booking accommodation.