School Trips for Religious Studies
Exploring the Big Questions
For many cultures religion provides the answer to the big questions in life. For students of Religious Studies, visiting new places and learning about new religious ideas helps them to develop and understand different ways of life and worship.
Many of our Religious Studies themes and destinations overlap with our History trips so look at our History pages for ideas too. For many schools it makes sense to combine Religious Studies and History Tours.
We offer Religious Studies Tours to:
Why choose WST for your Religious Studies Trip?
- You deal with a specialist team highly experienced at organising Religious Studies tours
- We work with you to create an itinerary to match your study themes.
- We work with experts on the ground that understand your needs.
- We offer guided tours to suit your study themes.
- You're booking with WST who are proud to be the only school tour operator with a Government Standard Customer Service Excellence award! So you can be sure of not only the perfect tailor made tour for you, but exceptional customer service throughout the planning.
Learning Outcomes for Religious Studies Students
Exploration - Students can explore a variety of religions and beliefs.
Understanding - They’ll see different places of worship and discover how people worship.
Questioning - They can consider fundamental questions and ethics.
Reflection - They can reflect and develop on their values and attitudes.