School Trips for Modern Foreign Languages
We Speak Your Language
Each of our travel specialists has a detailed knowledge of your subject, the curriculum and an intimate knowledge of our destinations-we know what is needed to make a successful foreign language tour. Working with you to understand your students’ abilities we will craft an itinerary based around their needs.
We offer Modern Foreign Language Trips to;
Why choose WST for your language trip?
- You will deal with a specialist language team who understands your needs.
- More specialist language visits that allow students to listen and speak.
- Huge range of tour specific resources from town trails to quizzes.
- Accommodation where your students will be encouraged to practise their language.
- Language immersion courses in France and Spain.
- You're booking with WST who are proud to be the only school tour operator with a Government Standard Customer Service Excellence award! So you can be sure of not only the perfect tailor made tour for you, but exceptional customer service throughout the planning.
Learning Outcomes for Language Students
Challenged - Students are stretched and challenged whilst enjoying themselves and having fun. Relaxed learning is remembered learning!
Confidence Building - Their confidence grows when talking to locals.
Improved Vocabulary - See improvements in their vocabulary range.
Perfect Preparation - Language tours are ideal preparation for exams.
Cultural Awareness - They’ll develop an understanding and appreciation of different cultures.
Study Themes for Language Students
Intensive - Our Immersion Courses in France and Spain include language lessons, speaking visits and crucially, all conversations are in the language - ideal as exam preparation.
Language - Itineraries focus on improving vocabulary and confidence with a mixture of language workshops and cultural visits. Great for GCSE.
Language and Culture - Itineraries are based around cultural visits where students learn about both culture and vocabulary. Great for KS3 or a cross curricular group.
Enrich and Reward - A great reward at the end of term for all their hard work work where they can learn whilst having fun. Perfect for a year group.