School Trips for Business Studies and Economics
With the business and economic landscape fluctuating more than ever in recent years, there’s never been a more exciting time to be studying this diverse subject.
We provide dynamic business studies school trips to three key destinations on the global stage, offering students the chance to gain a real insight into where many of the world’s important business and economic decisions are made. Business studies trips also offer a number of workshops in which students take a hands-on approach in a number of fields, from analysing the financial markets to trying their hand at marketing.
We offer the following fascinating school trips for economics and business:
Explore world-famous Wall Street
Known as the city that never sleeps, New York is a constant hive of activity and is home to one of the most famous financial districts in the world. Not only will students be guided around this iconic area of Manhattan, but the Federal Reserve Bank Museum and the Museum of American Finance also provide a wealth of insight into banking and economics.
Get the bigger picture in Brussels
A key player on the political stage, Brussels is home to the European Parliament, one of the world’s most powerful organisations. Students will get the opportunity to role pay at the Parlamentarium, taking a fast-track course in how Europe’s democratically elected body works. There are also a number of exciting business school trips available, from the Concept Chocolate visit and workshop to the Coca-Cola European Visitors Centre.
Learn business skills in London
London also offers a number of exciting business trips for students, with the London Docklands, Bank of England Museum and Museum of Brands all providing fantastic learning opportunities for pupils. Designed to meet your learning objectives, business studies school tours to London can help students engage with specific case studies and develop their understanding of key study topics.
Why choose WST for your business studies and economics school trip?
- You’ll be put in contact with one of our business studies and economics specialists who understand your learning objectives
- We’ll tailor your tour itinerary to meet your specific study themes
- We can provide flexibility for groups with small numbers
- We offer a superb variety of educational visit options allowing you to choose the ones which match your classroom studies
- We are proud to be the only school tour operator with a Government Standard Customer Service Excellence award
- Not only do we tailor make each of our school tours, but you can rely on our exceptional customer service throughout the planning
Book your school trip today
If you’d like to book a business studies and economics school trip for your students, get in touch with one of our travel team today who will be happy to help. Our business and economics subject specialists can provide you expert advice about all the study visits we offer, helping you to design a school trip which meets your students’ learning objectives.