School Trips for Art & Design
Putting Creativity into Practice
We take care to plan your art trip so students have ample opportunities to explore visual, tactile and other sensory experiences as part of their art and design learning. Our visits are carefully chosen to support their development as artists, craftspeople and designers encouraging them to think creatively and intelligently.
We offer Art trips to:
Why choose WST for your Art and Design Tour?
- You will deal with a specialist art and design team who understand your needs.
- We provide a free gallery booking service, saving you time and trouble.
- We can advise you about all current and future exhibitions.
- Flexibility for groups with small numbers
- You're booking with WST who are proud to be the only school tour operator with a Government Standard Customer Service Excellence award! So you can be sure of not only the perfect tailor made tour for you, but exceptional customer service throughout the planning
Learning Outcomes for Art and Design Students
Independence - Students develop their own views and express judgements on art
Cultural Inspiration - They learn to appreciate and value images and artefacts across times and cultures.
Context - Students gain an understanding of the context in which art was produced.
Critical Development - Students develop the art of critique on their own and other people’s work.
Confidence - Time spent in creative environments develops confidence and interest in art.